I'm so sorry that I've been remiss about posting articles! The links below cover the last two weeks:
- Why pleasure is an important part of a healthful diet
- Puberty, growth spurts, acne, after-school sports — all affect what kids should eat
- 6 ways Michael Pollan wants you to rethink healthy eating
- Weight Watchers says it’s going “Beyond the Scale” with a new wellness focus
- 10 Christmas cookie recipes filled with healthy, delicious ingredients
- Ask Well: How Many Miles a Week Should I Run?
- Exercise May Aid Brain's 'Rewiring'
- Light the candles, strike a pose for Hanukkah yoga
- Does Exercise Help Keep Our Brains Young?
- Teenagers Aren’t Getting Enough Exercise at School, or Anywhere
- TV May Be Bad for Your Brain
- Distracted Walkers Pose Threat to Self and Others
- Overweight at 18 and at Greater Risk for Sudden Death
- Dress the Part, and It’s Easier to Walk the Walk