- Shelter Pig And Her Dog BFFs Are Inseparable, And Need A Home Together Can you really eat bacon after reading about Pattie, Pickles, and Paprika?
- 800 Rescue Dogs And Cats Sent To New States So They Can Find Forever Homes Our foxy princess, Savannah, came from the Midwest. Relocated rescue pups rock!
- This Michigan Restaurant Won’t Let Anyone Eat Alone On Thanksgiving
- Dog Given Up For Being Too Clingy Finds New Family To Return The Love
- Well's Vegetarian Thanksgiving
- 5 crazy-delicious dishes Well+Good readers are making on Thanksgiving
- Counting Your Bites for Weight Loss
- This diet study upends everything we thought we knew about ‘healthy’ food
- Four gift baskets that are both delicious and nutritious
- Better understanding your period could help unlock your workout potential
- Why this fitness pro thinks you’re spending too much time at the gym
- Flip The Script On Your Relatives' Awkward Holiday Questions
- Choose to Be Grateful. It Will Make You Happier.
- Food Anxiety: 8 Holiday Survival Strategies
- Breast-Feeding Is Good for Mothers, Not Just Babies, Studies Suggest
- Agriculture Linked to DNA Changes in Ancient Europe
- Coke’s Chief Scientist, Who Orchestrated Obesity Research, Is Leaving
- Why Would I Be Low in Vitamin D?
- States Lead Effort to Let Pharmacists Prescribe Birth Control “One unanswered question, however, is whether insurers will pay for the time pharmacists spend reviewing women’s questionnaires or helping evaluate options. To cover that cost, some pharmacists may charge fees of $25 or more, which could be an obstacle for some women.” Ummm, do those women understand how expensive children are?
- Abortions in the South – I could not agree more: Prevention is Preferred!