- New Rules Make Companies Do More to Police Imported Food
- A Superfood Thanksgiving: 31 healthy recipes to be super thankful for
- Coffee Tied to Lower Risk of Dying
- Makers of Nutritional Supplements Charged in Federal Sweep
- Salt is essential, but in an appropriate amount
- Yes, you can eat carbs. Just be smart about which ones.
- The Limits of ‘Intuitive’ Eating (Note: The Duke Integrative Medicine clinic has helped hundreds of patients using a plan that combines intuitive eating, meditation, and a whole foods, plant-based diet.)
- Does the yoga world have a guy problem?
- Brawn and Brains
- Ask Well: Is Lying Down as Bad for You as Sitting?
- Taking the (Often Imprecise) Measure of Stress
- The secret to a chill morning? Keep a “rage journal” at night
- The Virtue of Contradicting Ourselves
- Ask Well: Eye Twitches
- Light therapy effective for treating depression, not just winter blues (Background: Light Therapy)
- Why I Provide Abortions
- Finding Peace Within the Holy Texts
- How to Help Save the Mentally Ill From Themselves
- Teaching Peace in Elementary School
- Report: Nearly 2 percent of Texas women say they tried to induce abortion
- N.I.H. to End Backing for Invasive Research on Chimps
- We’re Living Longer. That’s Great, Except for Social Security.
- Parasites Found to Influence Fertility in Women
- When Medicine Reverses Itself