- Processed meats do cause cancer - WHO
- Unexpected Honey Study Shows Woes of Nutrition Research
- Lentils Thicken and Enrich a Squash Soup
- A Spoonful of Dirt
- Cutting Sugar Improves Children’s Health in Just 10 Days
- Ask Well: Is Grass-Fed Beef Better for You?
- The 5 best new vegan cookbooks you need in your kitchen
- The Hidden Dangers of Drinking Water
- Do Carbs Make You Sad?
- Does Exercise Slow the Aging Process?
- Poor Sleep May Spur College Weight Gain
- The Mediterranean Diet: Is It the Food or the Lifestyle?
- How The Location Of Your Home Affects Your Health
- Can You Get Smarter?
- The Ambivalent Marriage Takes a Toll on Health
- Learning to Deal With the Impostor Syndrome
- Was Weight-Loss Surgery the Cause of This Patient’s Confusion?
- Letter of Recommendation: Mack’s Earplugs
In other news...
- Under Pressure, Feminine Product Makers Disclose Ingredients
- IUDs and Hormonal Implants Remain Underused Contraceptives
- Greenland Is Melting Away
- Florida Show Horse Is Stolen and Slaughtered, Apparently for Meat
- Prices Are Higher When Hospitals Buy Doctors’ Practices. That’s Set to Change.
- Costs for Dementia Care Far Exceeding Other Diseases, Study Finds
- States Struggle With What to Do With Sex Offenders After Prison
- Scientists Urge National Initiative on Microbiomes